Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mascara ... menos caro.


Though I was skeptical, I was also curious, and so I broke down and finally bought a tube of mascara with a rubber brush- Maybelline's Define-A-Lash. I figured that someone as into makeup as I am should certainly be willing to experiment, right? As I am devoted to giant, full mascara brushes like those of Dior and Clinique, the weird rubber brush (which looks like something I saw in a window in Amsterdam) took a little getting used to. After the adjustment period, though, I have to say, I really like it. It really does make your lashes super longgg, it doesn't run, and it's about 1/3 the price of the mascara I usually use. So in case you were thinking, "Hmm.. I wonder how those weird rubber mascara brushes work..." There you go.

No comments: